Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Takoradi, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 600 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11808 GHS / PHP
Do you live in Takoradi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 30% cheaper than in Takoradi (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Takoradi you would need to make just about GH₵24,481 (Php207,325) in Manila.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)