Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Takasaki, Japan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,529 prices entered by 366 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14653 JPY / CLP
Do you live in Takasaki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 21% cheaper than in Takasaki (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥363,000 in Takasaki you would need to make just about ¥287,410 (CH$1,961,412) in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £1,009 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,875 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,228 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (about 3 hours ago)