Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Takasaki, Japan
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 106.851 JPY / USD
Do you live in Takasaki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Takasaki (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥387,958 ($3,631) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥361,000 in Takasaki.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)