Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Takasaki, Japan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 20.696 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Takasaki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Takasaki (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥401,000 in Takasaki you would need to make just about ¥249,624 (R$ 12,061) in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Copiapó costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 4 hours ago)