Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs Takasaki, Japan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,045 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.166 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Takasaki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Takasaki (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥346,000 in Takasaki you would need to make just about ¥237,249 (Mex$ 45,923) in Guadalajara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Halifax costs C$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)