Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Takasaki, Japan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 912 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 18.938 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Takasaki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Takasaki (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥387,000 in Takasaki you would need to make just about ¥221,180 (R$ 11,679) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)