Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Takasaki, Japan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 16.686 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Takasaki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 7% cheaper than in Takasaki (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥368,000 in Takasaki you would need to make just about ¥340,681 (20,417元) in Beijing.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 450 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edinburgh costs £10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$50 (about 3 hours ago)