Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Takasaki, Japan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02988 JPY / COP
Do you live in Takasaki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 40% cheaper than in Takasaki (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥384,000 in Takasaki you would need to make just about ¥228,683 (COL$7,652,332) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM1,849 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of local cheese in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $390 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chemnitz costs €0.80 (about 4 hours ago)