Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Takasaki, Japan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02952 JPY / COP
Do you live in Takasaki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 42% cheaper than in Takasaki (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥403,000 in Takasaki you would need to make just about ¥235,142 (COL$7,965,257) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Halifax costs C$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)