Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden vs Taiyuan, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.768 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Taiyuan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 151% more expensive than in Taiyuan (China)
For example, you would need at least 27,575元 (35,916 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Taiyuan.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €32,515 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,473 (about 2 hours ago)