Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria vs Taiyuan, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.979 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Taiyuan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 16% more expensive than in Taiyuan (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,803元 (3,218 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Taiyuan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)