Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Taiyuan, China
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00177 CNY / COP
Do you live in Taiyuan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 14% cheaper than in Taiyuan (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Taiyuan you would need to make just about 9,458元 (COL$5,335,189) in Santiago de Cali.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $71,600 (about 3 hours ago)