Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Taiyuan, China
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.949 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Taiyuan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 5% more expensive than in Taiyuan (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,545元 ($b11,107) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Taiyuan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 32 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 40 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perm costs руб 39,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)