Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Taiyuan, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.938 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Taiyuan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 7% more expensive than in Taiyuan (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,716元 ($b11,428) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Taiyuan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)