Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Taiyuan, China
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.220 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Taiyuan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Taiyuan (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,580元 (R$ 8,673) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Taiyuan.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Copiapó costs CH$15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 4 hours ago)