Cost of living in Munich, Germany vs Taiyuan, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.788 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Taiyuan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 142% more expensive than in Taiyuan (China)
For example, you would need at least 26,671元 (€3,425) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Taiyuan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)