Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Taiyuan, China
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,241 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00178 CNY / COP
Do you live in Taiyuan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is about the same as in Taiyuan (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Taiyuan you would need to make just about 11,784元 (COL$6,633,486) in Medellín.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 780 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$1,450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Compiegne costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)