Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Taiyuan, China
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,275 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.834 CNY / HKD
Do you live in Taiyuan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 209% more expensive than in Taiyuan (China)
For example, you would need at least 34,033元 (HK$40,829) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Taiyuan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 400TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,473 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 5 hours ago)