Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Taiyuan, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02157 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Taiyuan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 29% more expensive than in Taiyuan (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,240元 (660,314 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Taiyuan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 3 hours ago)