Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Taiyuan, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021.
Do you live in Taiyuan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 58% more expensive than in Taiyuan (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,782元 in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Taiyuan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Halifax costs C$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)