Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs Taiyuan, China
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 659 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.887 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Taiyuan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Taiyuan (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Taiyuan you would need to make just about 10,239元 (11,545TL) in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)