Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Taiping, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,209 prices entered by 379 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.721 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Taiping? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 58% more expensive than in Taiping (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,841 (R$ 8,101) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Taiping.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Allahabad costs ₨40 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Paris costs €100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,373 (about 4 hours ago)