Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Taiping, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,039 prices entered by 356 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.719 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Taiping? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 58% more expensive than in Taiping (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,534 (R$ 7,698) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Taiping.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)