Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico vs Taiping, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 653 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19612 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Taiping? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 78% more expensive than in Taiping (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,422 (Mex$ 32,748) in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Taiping.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)