Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Taiping, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.08517 MYR / PHP
Do you live in Taiping? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 99% more expensive than in Taiping (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM7,171 (Php84,196) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Taiping.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Toronto costs C$0.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)