Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Taiping, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 684 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.125 MYR / USD
Do you live in Taiping? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 72% more expensive than in Taiping (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,553 ($1,589) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,800 in Taiping.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Copiapó costs CH$15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 5 hours ago)