Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs Taiping, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,044 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19434 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Taiping? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 58% more expensive than in Taiping (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,369 (Mex$ 27,628) in Guadalajara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Taiping.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 780 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$1,450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Compiegne costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)