Cost of living in Doha, Qatar vs Taiping, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.119 MYR / QAR
Do you live in Taiping? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 251% more expensive than in Taiping (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM12,646 (11,302 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Taiping.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edinburgh costs £10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$50 (about 3 hours ago)