Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Taiping, Malaysia
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,023 prices entered by 727 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04445 MYR / ARS *
Do you live in Taiping? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 29% more expensive than in Taiping (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,781 (ARS $107,552) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Taiping.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $18 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 600,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €23 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 520 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antalya costs 25TL (about 5 hours ago)