Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Taiping, Malaysia
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,775 prices entered by 711 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04503 MYR / ARS *
Do you live in Taiping? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 26% more expensive than in Taiping (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,028 (ARS $111,651) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM4,000 in Taiping.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)