Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Taiping, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 603 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01321 MYR / HUF
Do you live in Taiping? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 75% more expensive than in Taiping (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,314 (477,819 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Taiping.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Valletta costs €26 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €800 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vadodara costs ₨62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 25 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 930 kr (about 2 hours ago)