Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Taiping, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00111 MYR / COP
Do you live in Taiping? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 32% more expensive than in Taiping (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,740 (COL$4,262,147) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Taiping.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (32 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,473 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 4 hours ago)