Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay vs Taiping, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 582 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00061 MYR / PYG
Do you live in Taiping? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 28% more expensive than in Taiping (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,335 (7,078,495 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Taiping.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)