Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Taipei, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 562 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.26057 TWD / JPY
Do you live in Taipei? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Taipei (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 157,215 NT$ (¥603,343) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 122,000 NT$ in Taipei.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Halifax costs C$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)