Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Taipei, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 710 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00769 TWD / COP
Do you live in Taipei? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 56% cheaper than in Taipei (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 143,000 NT$ in Taipei you would need to make just about 62,781 NT$ (COL$8,161,526) in Santiago de Cali.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)