Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Taipei, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,954 prices entered by 410 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03994 TWD / CLP
Do you live in Taipei? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 23% cheaper than in Taipei (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 121,000 NT$ in Taipei you would need to make just about 93,165 NT$ (CH$2,332,658) in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Delhi costs ₨34,900 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 86 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pretoria costs R 442,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)