Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Taipei, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,762 prices entered by 400 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03851 TWD / CLP
Do you live in Taipei? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 27% cheaper than in Taipei (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 141,000 NT$ in Taipei you would need to make just about 103,519 NT$ (CH$2,687,774) in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)