Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Taipei, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 583 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.043 TWD / BOB
Do you live in Taipei? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 46% cheaper than in Taipei (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 123,000 NT$ in Taipei you would need to make just about 66,257 NT$ ($b16,387) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 10元 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 600 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €32,515 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨15 (about 2 hours ago)