Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan vs Taipei, Taiwan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 569 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020.
Do you live in Taipei? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 21% cheaper than in Taipei (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 146,000 NT$ in Taipei you would need to make just about 115,949 NT$ in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Guangzhou costs 400元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ningbo costs 35元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $800 (about 2 hours ago)