Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs Taipei, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,277 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.346 TWD / MXN
Do you live in Taipei? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Taipei (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 147,000 NT$ in Taipei you would need to make just about 82,438 NT$ (Mex$ 61,238) in Guadalajara.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)