Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Taipei, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 706 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00764 TWD / COP
Do you live in Taipei? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 53% cheaper than in Taipei (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 137,000 NT$ in Taipei you would need to make just about 64,057 NT$ (COL$8,382,471) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 780 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$1,450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Compiegne costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)