Cost of living in Vienna, Austria vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 495 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 33.671 TWD / EUR
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 55% more expensive than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 77,547 NT$ (€2,303) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 50,000 NT$ in Tainan City.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,875 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,228 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)