Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 587 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00769 TWD / COP
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 36% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 52,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 33,165 NT$ (COL$4,311,133) in Santiago de Cali.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 450 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edinburgh costs £10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$50 (about 3 hours ago)