Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,676 prices entered by 376 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03850 TWD / CLP
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 7% more expensive than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 57,612 NT$ (CH$1,496,451) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 54,000 NT$ in Tainan City.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (23 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Compiegne costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)