Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 507 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.047 TWD / BOB
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 23% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 54,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 41,340 NT$ ($b10,215) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Faro costs €33,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 112,190 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vadodara costs ₨62 (about 2 hours ago)