Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 667 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.973 TWD / BRL
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 51,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 37,813 NT$ (R$ 7,603) in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 3 hours ago)