Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 706 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.575 TWD / PHP
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is about the same as in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 51,029 NT$ (Php88,715) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 50,000 NT$ in Tainan City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Río Cuarto costs ARS $550 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Santa Fe costs ARS $400 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Austin, Texas costs $1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,850 (about 2 hours ago)