Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 589 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.864 TWD / MYR
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 8% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 56,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 51,704 NT$ (RM7,532) in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 450 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,850 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edinburgh costs £10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$50 (about 3 hours ago)