Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Tainan City, Taiwan
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 7,009 prices entered by 728 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.31144 TWD / ARS *
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 36% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 54,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 34,596 NT$ (ARS $111,086) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 15,000元 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $139 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Talcahuano costs CH$18,890,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)