Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 535 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06570 TWD / KZT
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 36% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 47,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 30,169 NT$ (459,176 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in León costs Mex$ 20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $1,009 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 120 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Accra costs GH₵300 (about 2 hours ago)